Acer Aspire One D270 Wifi Driver Not Working






I installed ubuntu 12.04 on my new acer aspire one d270-f61c/kf netbook (it's a japanese computer which had japanese windows preinstalled, and i decided to take the plunge and try ubuntu because english windows costs the earth and stars).. Acer aspire one d270 drivers download this page contains the list of device drivers for acer aspire one d270. to download the proper driver, first choose your operating system, then find your device name and click the download button.. My friend just installed window 7 on my acer aspire one d270 netbook. i'm trying to connect to a wifi but i can't. can you please help me figure out this one because i really need to use my.












Hello! the fn+f3 combination on my aceraspireoned270 doesn't work. i have wireless internet but the wi-fi led is red and i can't turn it on and off. also the combination fn+left/right arrow which makes the screen dimmer or brighter doesn't work either.. I saw you have drivers for acer aspire one d270-26ckk with windows xp. if you could help me that will be great. at the moment i don

Komentar